Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Filming at the Train Tracks

My husband filmed a music video. Pretty cool, actually, you should check it out.
That was a fun day!
We live in Colorado and the weather is unpredictable, great. 
I attached some pictures so you can take a look. I like dressing up, but I feel most comfortable in jeans and a sweater. I was the camera-man (or woman!), so I had to dress comfortable. What can be more comfortable than Converse All Stars. We filmed at Red Rocks Amphitheater, the plains, and the mountains.
I would like to use this post to share the beauty of Colorado as well as to tell you to not give up on your dreams. It can be hard to get noticed to make it out there, but do not give up. It is what I tell my husband every day. A lot of us just want to make it to make a difference and sometimes the only way to do that is by getting noticed. Or just to follow your dream. Whatever it is, you deserve it. We all do.
Please check out "Fighting the Devil" video on YouTube by "That Cicero Guy."

Colorado Sunrise

Me at the Train Tracks



Mike at the Train Tracks
Red Rocks
Mike at Red Rocks

No comments:

Post a Comment