Sunday, January 10, 2016

Healing Crystals and Jewerly

I have posted a few pictures on my Instagram and Twitter accounts showing off some stones.
They are not the most expensive stones, but they sure are beautiful and have good benefits as well.
The first one I want to discuss is an Ametrine charm my husband bought for me. Ametrine is a mixture of Amethyst and Citrine, both varieties of Quartz crystal. This particular stone carries the benefits and vibrations of both stones, it helps connect both the physical and spiritual side. It can bring you inner peace.
What is great about it, it is that it is not hard to find. Amethyst is purple and Citrine is yellow, Ametrine, of course, is a mix of both colors. This one stone is particularly special to me because, besides the fact that it was given to me by someone I love very much, it is also a naturally, super heated stone from a volcano. You can see the pictures below.
I am also sharing a picture of a Citrine necklace. Citrine is called "The Merchant's Stone" because of the belief it brings prosperity to those who carry it. It is a success stone and known as gold topaz.
Amethyst is believed to help control evil thoughts and increase intelligence, among other things, it has incredible benefits. It is also the stone of St. Valentine and of faithful lovers because St. Valentine was thought to have worn an Amethyst ring engraved with the image of Cupid.
I am referring some links below where you can read about these stones, where you can find them, and some pictures to look at.

You can find information about crystals online. The sites I usually go to, to learn about crystals are healingcrystalsforyou.com and crystalvaults.com. I am not sure why, but these two really draw me in.
There is a shop called Nature's Own in Nederland, Colorado, if you are in this area. It is a wonderful little shop!
You can find them online if you are not in this area, but that is my go-to-place for them since I am lucky enough to be close.
I have attached some pictures of other items and stones you can find there as well.

Do you know anything about crystals that you would like to share? Any personal changes or stories? I will share as soon as I notice any changes. One thing is for sure, though, I do believe in the magic of crystals regardless!




Ametrine - You can see the purple and yellow in there.

Same as above - Ametrine Stone Charm 

Citrine Necklace

This is me in Nederland, Colorado. 

This is what some rocks look like inside. - Nature's Own, Nederland, CO.

Jellyfish - Nature's Own, Nederland, CO.

Same jellyfish piece - It changes colors.




This one is self-explanatory, not for sale. - Nature's Own, Nederland, CO.

No comments:

Post a Comment