Saturday, January 16, 2016

What Is That Smell?

Hmmm.... 

I love it when I am told I smell good... Especially when my dentist or my doctor asks me what I wear and to wear it to my next appointment.
I own Bombshell by Victoria's Secret, Chanel #5, Coco and Coco Mademoiselle, which is my favorite. I actually wear more mists than anything else.
But I have a secret I am going to share and I am sure that a lot of you probably already do this.
You know how they say that perfumes smell different on everyone? I think most people would like this mix.
A few drops of Coco Mademoiselle with a few of Victoria's Secret Bombshell. Just a few, please. You will have men drooling trying to figure out what it is you smell like. I promise.
My dentist asked me what I wear and when I told him, he said it is a bombshell for sure!
My husband says I smell like no one he has ever met. Improvise. Find your own signature-and-beyond smell.
Now, when girls ask me what I wear, I simply say "Chanel".... Not to be selfish or anything, because I am not, but just not to give it all away.
Is there a secret mix you would like to share on here, please?!

Thanks!

Much love,

Katherine

No comments:

Post a Comment