Friday, July 15, 2016

My Summer Shoes Series on Instagram

Steve Madden Booties























Franco Sarto
























Enzo Angiolino







Hello all!

I have been posting a summer shoes diary on my Instagram every day this summer.

I have not actually shared the names of the brands on there the last couple of days to lure you into my blog. Yes, I admit it. Pitiful.

So, the shoes I wore Wednesday this week are by Franco Sarto, which you can get at Nordstrom. And Thursday's are by Steve Madden. I love how he has all these amazing styles for reasonable prices!
Friday's shoes are by Enzo Angiolino.... I love the green and gold color combination on these!

I am running out of summer shoes and my husband is not amused!
He thinks I might go shopping when I do, but I am not planning on it. I am too excited about fall season, so I will just wait to go shopping for more then!

Thank you lovelies for stopping by and have a safe, wonderful weekend!

Much love,

K

No comments:

Post a Comment