Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Pre-Fall Trends - Green Military Pants?





Pants: Abercrombie & Fitch/Old T-shirt/Keds Sneakers/Jones New York handbag/Stella McCartney sunglasses









Hi guys!

So, I have been hearing a lot about the green military jacket trend, and even about the coming of the 2016 Pre-Fall navy jacket trend, but what about green cargo pants/military pants?
Please agree with me on this, like animal prints, none of these three ever go out of style.
Cargo pants are one of my favorite because they are just so comfortable! And not only that, but they look good on everyone.

Mine above are old from Abercrombie and Fitch. Very American, even when I rocked them with a Led Zeppelin T-shirt with the British flag!
Indeed, cargo pants are a very American look, which I love!
Style them with a bow blouse and you will still rock them.

What do you think? A Pre-Fall look? Yay or nay???

Thank you for stopping by!

Much love,

K

No comments:

Post a Comment