Friday, September 1, 2017

Hello September!



















It's September!
Which means it's boots weather, so exciting!
Its still warm out, so I thought I'd wear some denim and these cute boots by Nine West.
I am seeing some fun styles out there, like the sock-bootie, and the flat over-the-knee.

I went shopping for boots at the Cherry Creek Mall in Denver, CO and one of the store associates told me that my calves were too thin and it was going to be hard for me to find boots.... Nope. Not at all.
I wear pants size 0 and 2 depending on the brand, and my calves are proportionate with the rest of my body. Thankfully, I am no longer 17 and insecure, I did not let that stop me from finding what I was looking for, so I have a few styles I love this fall/winter.

Sometimes you have got to let stuff roll of your back and ignore unwelcome comments. Go for what you love and live!

Should I mention the name of the store??? Nah..... 

Please show me your cowgirl side!

Much love,

Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment