Saturday, October 7, 2017

Playing with Plaids





I am happy to see that plaid is on trend, even though it always is to me!
It reminds me of my school years when I wore a plaid skirt skirt or dress to school. I was always a popular girl, even though 6th grade was a nightmare, but that story is for another day. Other than that, I hold fond memories of school and I am still friends with most of my childhood classmates.

Anyway, above are some of my favorite plaid items this season. I like the unconventional pants and the beautiful embellished skirt, they have a different, but very beautiful touch.

And those Burberry booties look good with anything... I am thinking red skinnies.  By the way, you can find all these at The Real Real.

What do you think? Do you have any favorites?

Much love,

Kate


No comments:

Post a Comment